We work strategically to promote long-term quality business development.
In this effort, we advise our partners on the allocation and management of land and other resources.
Land banking is a priority for us – as well as making sure properties meet the qualifications to become certified.
We use our sites-and-buildings database to inform companies of industrial properties that have become available and to promote those properties.
Our committee, which is composed of business and community leaders interested in growing available industrial properties, works together with us to identify and acquire ideal land parcels located in Allen County.
- Mike Glinski, Committee Chair, General Motors
- Richard Beck, Allen County Redevelopment Commission, Star Financial
- Therese Brown, County Commissioner
- Steve Wesner, Martin Goldstine Knapke
- Mark Royse, Allen County
- Elissa McGauley, City of Fort Wayne
- Brian Yoh, City of New Haven
- Matt Graves, YLNI Member, Strahm Group
- Dale Buuck, Northeast Indiana Regional Partnership
- Scott Hinderman, Fort Wayne-Allen County Airport Authority
- Nelson Peters, Allen County Commissioner
- Scott Naltner, Greater Fort Wayne Inc.
- Ashley Steenman, Greater Fort Wayne Inc.
- Mick McCollum, Greater Fort Wayne Inc.
City of Fort Wayne – www.cityoffortwayne.org
Allen County – www.allencounty.us
State of Indiana – www.in.gov
Contact Greater Fort Wayne Inc. for more information on our role in helping develop industrial properties in Fort Wayne-Allen County.