E-COMMERCE AND LOGISTICS SEMINAR
Own the digital marketplace. Join us for this one-day gathering, where you’ll learn from—and network with—the best and brightest in the e-commerce industry.
Wednesday, February 7, 2018
8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Parkview Mirro Event and Conference Center
10622 Parkview Plaza Dr.
Fort Wayne, Indiana 46845
WHAT TO EXPECT
- A fast-paced, deep dive into the trends that are shaping the industry today—and what you can do to keep your business ahead of the competition
- A day to talk shop with some of the top minds in the region for marketing, IT, web development, logistics, B2B, and B2C
- Continental breakfast and lunch included with your entry fee
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Cutting-edge intel on industry trends
- Insights to help you up your game
- Updates on efforts to make our region an e-commerce powerhouse
- Take your website to the next level with a 1:1 Website Critique from the digital commerce experts at FitForCommerce, a leading boutique e-commerce and omnichannel consultancy
- You’ll leave eCom18 with a personalized list of action items to help move the needle
- Critiques are 20-minute sessions (a $3,500 value – 16 openings available, first-come, first-served based on registration – choose the PLUS package when you register)
Former CEO and President of Travelocity
Best known for founding Travelocity.com and serving as founding Chairman of Kayak.com, Terry Jones has become a powerful voice in the world of entrepreneurship through his numerous speaking engagements and the publication of his book, ON Innovation. His career path has established him as a thought leader on innovation in our increasingly digital world.
He left Travelocity when the company was taken private and became part of the founding team at Kayak.com, a company that yet again revolutionized how travel was purchased. He served as Chairman of the company from its founding until it was sold to Priceline for $1.8 billion dollars in 2013. Today he is the Chairman of WayBlazer and managing principal of ON Inc., a consultancy he founded to help companies in their transition to the digital economy.
Jones currently serves on the boards of Boingo, Cognite, Inc., Smart Destinations, and the Camping and Education Foundation. He has previously served on the boards of Entrust, Overture, La Quinta Hotels, Luxury Link, and EarthLink.
He is a venture capitalist with General Catalyst and Sierra Angels.
Vice President/General Manager, Digital
Senior Vice President, E-Commerce
Do it Best Corp.
More details will be added as they are finalized.
|8:00-8:45 a.m.||Registration & Continental Breakfast/Networking|
|8:45-9:00 a.m.||Introduction to eCom18|
|9:00-9:45 a.m.||Today's E-Commerce Landscape|
|9:45-10:30 a.m.||Channels to Sell|
|10:45-11:30 a.m.||Setting Up Your Operations|
|11:30 a.m.-Noon||Panel: Meet the Northeast Indiana E-Commerce Pioneers|
|12:30-1:30 p.m.||Keynote: Building Digital Relationships|
|1:30-2:15 p.m.||From Idea to Doorstep: Mapping Customer Experience to Technology Investment|
|2:15-3:00 p.m.||Talent: Attracting, Growing, and Keeping the Best|
|3:15-4:00 p.m.||Mobile Commerce: Your Stores in Your Shoppers' Pockets|
|4:00-4:30 p.m.||Stores of the Future: Innovations on the Horizon You Should Know|
All admission levels include continental breakfast, lunch, and morning and afternoon sessions.
|Entrepreneurs (see criteria below), Students, Higher Ed||$30 per person|
|Greater Fort Wayne Inc. investors||$150 per person|
|General admission||$189 per person|
|PLUS package (adds a 1:1 Website Critique for your business's website)||Additional $25 per person|
Greater Fort Wayne Inc. is pleased to offer drastically reduced registration pricing to Allen County entrepreneurs. This special rate is made possible by Chase Bank.
To qualify, you must be an Allen County-based entrepreneur who:
(1) Has been in business for fewer than three years AND has five employees or fewer, OR
(2) Is a client of one of our partner organizations:
HAMPTON INN FORT WAYNE/DUPONT ROAD
3520 East Dupont Road
Fort Wayne, IN, 46825
Phone: (260) 483-3999
eCom18 rate: $124 per night plus tax
Rate valid on rooms booked for February 6 and 7, 2018