Thank you for your willingness to participate in the 2017-2018 Leadership Fort Wayne Selection process. The review process will be completed online, please watch the demo video above, demonstrating how to use the review portal. To log into the review portal, click here.
For each applicant, you will rate their demonstrated Leadership Ability, Leadership Potential, and Community Interest on a scale of 1 – 7. You will also be asked the pointed question “Should this person be included in the upcoming Leadership Fort Wayne class, answering ‘Yes’ ‘No’ or ‘Maybe’. Please use the comment box to provide feedback on each applicant.
A few things to remember:
- Read every application completely and carefully.
- Please leave overall comments with each candidate.
- It is our goal for the class to be as diverse and reflective of the community as is possible. This includes, but is not limited to, gender, race, age, ethnicity, religion, challenges, education, employment, geographic location, volunteer and life experiences, length of stay in the area, interests, and activities.
- LFW is looking for people who exhibit a desire to serve the community and who have some knowledge of our community’s issues and assets.
- Please consider their past and present community involvement in civic and service organizations, interest in current issues, and goals for future involvement. Keep in mind that those new to the community may have less knowledge or experience in this area and that should not disqualify them.
- LFW is looking for people with leadership potential and a desire to improve their leadership skills in order to become more engaged in the community. Look for motivation, experience, commitment, personal goals, and a desire to contribute both time and energy to community service.