The GFW Fellows program includes:
- A 12-week, project-based internship.
- Free summer housing available.
- Personal development workshops.
- Community engagement opportunities.
- Networking events.
- Social activities designed to connect you to Fort Wayne.
You’ll be proud to list your experience as a GFW Fellow on your resume!
March: Selection Day
April: Orientation / personal development workshop
May: Personal development workshop, welcome reception, internship begins
June-August: Internship, personal development workshops, social and community service activities, graduation dinner
Fellows applications are accepted each year and must include a resume, cover letter, and letter of recommendation. Fellows are sophomore, junior, or senior leaders on their college campuses, committed to community service, and have a 3.0 GPA or higher.
The application deadline for the Class of 2020 is Feb. 29, 2020.
If you’d like to find out more about the program, please email email@example.com.