2720 Dupont Commerce Ct. Ste 230
Fort Wayne, IN 46825
TransWorks is a subsidiary of Norfolk Southern Corporation and provides comprehensive transportation management systems, business process automation tools, and financial management solutions that enhance and automate transportation and financial processes. In other words, we are a bunch of fun-loving tech folks who have a passion for transportation. Every day we get to work on awesome new ways to innovate our software, giving our partners a real advantage over their competitors. We are always looking for the best and the brightest individuals to join the crew, from seasoned professionals to interns getting started in their career.
Assist with the analysis, design, development, and testing of software solutions
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Good fundamental knowledge of computer science, algorithms, data structures, databases and SQL.
- Basic understanding of software development life cycle and code management concepts.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, and a passion for writing great code.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work as part of a team.
- Familiarity with object-oriented design and coding skills.
- Experience in C/C++/Java/AngularJS.