Allen County, Indiana is home to communities with their own pace, flavor and personality. From large cities to small towns, the diversity of options allows to everyone to find their home here.
Communities (listed by population)
- City of Fort Wayne (pop. 260,326)
- City of New Haven (pop. 15,612)
- Town of Huntertown (pop. 5,387)
- Town of Leo-Cedarville (pop. 3,742)
- Town of Harlan (pop. 1,718)
- City of Woodburn (pop. 1,609)
- Town of Grabill (pop. 1,440)
- Town of Monroeville (pop. 1,294)
- Town of Hoagland (pop. 855)
Sights and Sounds
Chamber of commerce and economic development resources including market data, investor benefits, member directory, and more. Includes information about bold community projects underway and in the works, plus Onboard Fort Wayne, a program designed to help newcomers connect to the community and live their best lives in Allen County.
Online magazine for community development, arts, tech and innovation, neighborhoods, social innovation, and more.
Northeast Indiana Regional Partnership
Jobs portal, market data, and videos/recruitment resources to help prospective new residents get to know our region.
Fort Wayne’s Downtown Improvement District
Shops, restaurants, events, and virtual tours of downtown businesses.