Thanks for your interest in the Greater Fort Wayne Inc. Small Business of the Year Award! Nominations are CLOSED for this year’s award.
Eligibility criteria for nominees (must meet all criteria):
- Be a GFW Inc. investor in good standing
- Be located in Fort Wayne or Allen County
- Have been in business for more than 5 years
- Have 50 or fewer full-time employees
- Have revenue not exceeding $5 million in 2020.
- Be an independently-owned-and-operated, for-profit entity
The winner will be selected on a blind basis by a committee of industry experts. If you have questions about the nomination process or the award, please contact Aaryn Eady, director of investor engagement, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This year’s Small Business of the Year Award winner will be announced at the GFW Inc. Annual Meeting event on June 10, 2021. Join us to be among the first to know who won!