“A bond like no other.”
“A lot of impactful, powerful, wonderful, amazing, strong women.”
That’s how members describe the GFW Inc. Women’s Network!
When you’re a member, you get:
Be part of a dynamic group that supports your personal and professional growth.
Enjoy speakers and workshops that push you to be your best self.
Discover tools and tactics to turn inspiration into results–for yourself and others.
As a member of the GFW Inc. Women’s Network, you’ll receive many of the benefits of a full chamber investor, including:
- Investor-only discounts to save you money.
- VIP invitations–and early registration discounts–to Women’s Network events.
- Directory of Women’s Network members and access to services offered/needed so you can support fellow members.
- Investor pricing to GFW Inc. signature events including Holiday Night, Annual Meeting, Champions of Change, and the Greater Golf Open–perfect for connecting with your peers.
- Weekly GFW Inc. emails including Top 5, Upcoming Events, and GovConnect to keep you in the loop on what’s happening with GFW Inc. and the business community.
The importance of chamber membership
As the chamber of commerce and economic development group for Fort Wayne and Allen County, Greater Fort Wayne Inc. exists to build a nationally recognized economy. When our community succeeds, everybody wins. That’s why we require all members of our Women’s Network to also belong to the chamber of commerce.
Here’s how that affects Women’s Network membership dues:
All Women’s Network members
To belong to the GFW Inc. Women’s Network, membership dues are $50 per person, per year. This helps cover the costs of administering the Women’s Network program. If your employer/company is a current GFW Inc. investor, that $50 per year is all you need to join!
My company isn’t a GFW Inc. investor. Can I join the network?
Women’s Network events are open to all. However, to be a member of the Women’s Network program, you (or your employer) must also be a member of GFW Inc. Our team is happy to walk you through the benefits of chamber membership.
To get started on becoming a GFW Inc. member, complete the online member application. If you’d like more details before signing up, please call our office at 260-420-6945 or email Kimi Wilder at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I know someone who wants to join, but the membership fee is a barrier. Is there any financial assistance available?
Community and investor support makes it possible to offer membership in the Women’s Network to individuals who request financial assistance. The purpose of this assistance is to remove any barriers and encourage greater diversity and inclusion. If you would like to personally support an individual to join this group, please contact Meghan Short at email@example.com.
Open to emerging and current leaders, the Women’s Network hosts connection events every other month, January-October, pausing in the summer months. Potential topics include leadership development, philanthropic service, diversity inclusion, community advocacy, and more.
2023 event dates
- Jan. 24 – Luncheon: Reclaiming Your Wellness – 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
- March 8 – Luncheon: Embrace Equity: A Discussion on Cultural Advancement for Women – 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
- May 10 – Annual “Champions of Change” Awards – 4:30-8 p.m.
- Aug. 9 – Luncheon – 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Oct. 18 – “Better Together” Conference – 8 a.m.-noon
- Nov. 8 – Networking Social – 5-7:30 p.m.
- $30/person for current Women’s Network members and GFW Inc. investors
- $50/person for future Women’s Network members and GFW Inc. investors
(Fees subject to change for evening events or half-day conferences)
Get a sneak peek at membership!
Meet members of the network and check out clips from past luncheons: