“A bond like no other.”
“A lot of impactful, powerful, wonderful, amazing, strong women.”
That’s how members describe the GFW Inc. Women’s Network! Join us to meet great people, get inspired, and become your best self.
We seek to:
As a member of the GFW Inc. Women’s Network, you’ll receive many of the benefits of a full chamber investor, including:
- Investor-only discounts to save you money.
- VIP invitations–and early registration discounts–to Women’s Network events.
- Directory of Women’s Network members and access to services offered/needed so you can support fellow members.
- Investor pricing to GFW Inc. signature events including Holiday Night, Annual Meeting, Champions of Change, and the Greater Golf Open–perfect for connecting with your peers.
- Weekly GFW Inc. emails including Top 5, Upcoming Events, and GovConnect to keep you in the loop on what’s happening with GFW Inc. and the business community.
The importance of chamber membership
As the chamber of commerce and economic development group for Fort Wayne and Allen County, Greater Fort Wayne Inc. exists to build a nationally recognized economy. When our community succeeds, everybody wins. That’s why we require all members of our Women’s Network to also belong to the chamber of commerce.
Here’s how that affects Women’s Network membership dues:
All Women’s Network members
To belong to the GFW Inc. Women’s Network, membership dues are $50 per person, per year. This helps cover the costs of administering the Women’s Network program. If your employer/company is a current GFW Inc. investor, that $50 per year is all you need to join!
My company isn’t a GFW Inc. investor. Can I join?
Yes! You can join as a limited individual investor at the rate of $75 per year, plus your $50 per person, per year to be part of the Women’s Network.
As an investor, you will receive many of the benefits of chamber membership, including exclusive discounts, access to investor-only events, and more.
I’m a retiree. Can I join?
Yes! Retirees can pay a discounted rate of $50 per year to be members of Greater Fort Wayne Inc., plus the $50 per person, per year to be part of the Women’s Network.
I know someone who wants to join, but the membership fee is a barrier. Is there any financial assistance available?
Community and investor support makes it possible to offer membership in the Women’s Network to individuals who request financial assistance. The purpose of this assistance is to remove any barriers and encourage greater diversity and inclusion. If you would like to personally support an individual to join this group, please contact Meghan Short at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open to emerging and current leaders, the Women’s Network hosts connection events every other month, January-October, pausing in the summer months. Potential topics include leadership development, philanthropic service, diversity inclusion, community advocacy, and more.
2023 event dates
- Jan. 24 – Luncheon: Reclaiming Your Wellness – 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
- March 15 – Luncheon – 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
- May 10 – Annual “Champions of Change” Awards – 5:30-8 p.m.
- Aug. 9 – Luncheon – 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Oct. 18 – “Better Together” Conference – 8 a.m.-noon
- Nov. 8 – Networking Social – 5-7:30 p.m.
- $30/person for current Women’s Network members and GFW Inc. investors
- $50/person for future Women’s Network members and GFW Inc. investors
(Fees subject to change for evening events or half-day conferences)
Get a sneak peek at membership!
Meet members of the network and check out clips from past luncheons:
Thanks to the GFW Inc. Women’s Network title sponsor for making this program possible: