Our Member Expectation
Greater Fort Wayne Inc. expects its investors to reflect the values of GFW Inc. and to provide an easy pathway for belonging to our business community by, at minimum:
- Establishing, publicizing, and enforcing its anti-discrimination and anti-harassment policies.
- Seeking out and utilizing talent from all backgrounds to facilitate building a diverse and productive workforce.
- Establishing protocols and offering internal and external programming/initiatives that signify and foster authentic inclusion. Seeking and endeavoring to promote qualified diverse individuals to serve in all areas of your organization.
- Leveraging all your workforce talent to achieve successful business outcomes by reaching into new and expanding markets.
- Promoting strategic alliances that value and improve the quality of life for all who live in our community.
‘This moment in history requires a sense of urgency’
In the words of Dr. Pascal Losambe, diversity and inclusion is “an asset to be gained, and an asset to be utilized for the betterment of society.”
We’re committed to guiding our local business community to a more inclusive future. That’s why we’re a founding partner of the United Front Initiative. With keynote speeches, webinars, roundtable discussions, and more, United Front provides the expert insights and resources Allen County residents need to become more culturally aware, welcoming, and inclusive of people from all backgrounds.