Experience Fort Wayne’s premier leadership development and community engagement program.
In order for a community to cultivate better leaders, it must help people become more knowledgeable, compassionate, and engaged. For more than 30 years, the Leadership Fort Wayne signature program has trained individuals on ways to better understand the community and their collective and individual capacities to drive positive change through leadership and civic engagement.
- To instill an understanding of community trusteeship and a life-long commitment to community service
- To provide information about the community–its history, people, strengths, challenges, and opportunities
- To develop 21st-century leadership skills and capacities
- To provide opportunities to practice leadership skills and utilize knowledge gained
- Currently be working and/or living in the Greater Fort Wayne area.
- Must have full support from their employer or sponsoring organization.
- Have the ability to achieve personal goals.
- Availability of time and resources to commit to community service.
Questions can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org