We’re building a nationally recognized economy in Allen County, and quality-of-place amenities are critical in that effort.
More than 90% of Allen County business leaders agree that the revitalization of downtown Fort Wayne is the #1 factor that helps them attract and retain talent. With more than $700 million in private investment downtown over the last decade spurring additional investment throughout the community, Fort Wayne is now a leading Midwestern city for growth and positive domestic net migration.
Watch the video for a sampling of our community’s quality-of-place projects!
Partners and Resources
- City of Fort Wayne: Downtown Blueprint Plus plan
- Downtown Improvement District: 360 degree downtown tour, living, lodging, and events
- Visit Fort Wayne: Visitor guides and events
- Fort Wayne Parks and Recreation: Headwaters Park schedule, and trail maps
- Architecture & Community Heritage (ARCH): Downtown Heritage Trail
- Additional Partners & Resources