These five projects will help increase the average wage, accelerate population growth, and boost the GDP from $30 billion to $60 billion over the next 15-20 years.
To date, thousands of community members have signed in support the community’s efforts to get the projects completed, and move Fort Wayne and Allen County forward to become a nationally recognized economy.
The five key projects identified include ideas that have been circulating in the community for years and aligns them, adding an estimated price tag and timeline to each.
- $105 million Event Center/Grand Wayne Expansion, 2017-2019
- $36 million redevelopment of The Landing on Columbia Street, 2017-2018
- $100 million Riverfront, 2017-2021
- $300 million redevelopment of the GE Campus, 2018 to 2020
- $180 million STEAM Park, 2021 to 2025
This plan is expected to generate $3.5 billion in private investment over the next 15-20 years.