Expectations for leaders and companies are higher than ever. Leadership 2.0 prepares you to rise to the challenge.
Leadership 2.0 is uniquely designed to take your leadership abilities to the next level, teaching you key concepts and skills. You’ll discover your innate talents for excellence, plus we’ll equip you with the tools and techniques to more confidently lead–no matter where you serve in an organization.
Built for aspiring or current leaders in Allen County, Leadership 2.0 consists of full-day meetings, once every three weeks, from January through May.
Topics covered include:
- Strengths-based, high-performance leadership.
- Discovering who you are as a leader.
- Your leadership style/type.
- Leading high-performing teams.
- Leader, manager, or coach.
- Self-aware leadership principles.
- Core competencies such as how to read a financial statement, how to build a strategic plan, leading through conflict, building and conducting performance evaluations, and more.
Participants will also receive a series of leadership assessments, selected books, and a training manual and materials.
To be eligible for Leadership 2.0, you must:
- Be a graduate of Leadership Fort Wayne or the Young Leaders of Northeast Indiana Leadership Institute.
- Currently work and/or live in Allen County.
- Have the full support of your employer or organization.
- Be committed to fully participate in the program and achieve personal and professional goals.
Key dates for the Class of 2021 include:
Application deadline: Oct. 11, 2020
Selection day: TBD
Orientation: Dec. 4, 2020
- Jan. 7, 2021
- Jan. 28
- Feb. 16
- March 11
- April 1
- April 22
- May 13
Graduation: June 2021 (at the Greater Fort Wayne Inc. Annual Meeting)
Orientation and all program days run from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
The cost to participate in the program is $1,800 per person.
- The 2021 cohort will be limited to 12 participants.
- Continental breakfast, lunch, beverages, and snacks are provided at orientation and all program days.
- Current plans are to hold meetings in person while following all relevant COVID-19 safety measures. Depending on the COVID-19 environment in December, sessions may transition to an all-virtual format or a hybrid of in-person and virtual sessions.