Expectations for leaders and companies are higher than ever. Leadership 2.0 prepares you to rise to the challenge.
Leadership 2.0 is uniquely designed to take your leadership abilities to the next level, teaching you key concepts and skills. You’ll discover your innate talents for excellence, plus we’ll equip you with the tools and techniques to more confidently lead–no matter where you serve in an organization.
Built for aspiring or current leaders in Allen County, Leadership 2.0 consists of half-day meetings, twice a month for six months.
Topics covered include:
- Strengths-based, high-performance leadership.
- Leading high-performing teams.
- Leading vs. managing.
- Self-aware leadership principles.
- Core competencies such as how to read a financial statement, how to build a strategic plan, leading through conflict, building and conducting performance evaluations, and more.
During the program, each participant will be expected to:
- Identify and work with a mentor in his or her company or organization.
- Complete a leadership project within his or her company or organization.
Participants will also receive a series of leadership assessments, selected books, and a training manual and materials.
To be eligible for Leadership 2.0, you must:
- Be a graduate of Leadership Fort Wayne or the Young Leaders of Northeast Indiana Leadership Institute.
- Currently work and/or live in Allen County.
- Have the full support of your employer or organization.
- Be committed to fully participate in the program and achieve personal and professional goals.
2019-20 Program Specifics
- The inaugural cohort will be limited to 16 members.
- The cost of the program is $1,600.
- The program will begin with a mandatory retreat/orientation:
- Dec. 5, noon-7 p.m.
- Dec. 6, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Jan. 9 & 23, 2020
- Feb. 13 & 27
- March 12 & 26
- April 9 & 23
- May 7 & 21
Program days run from 8 a.m. – noon.
We are currently accepting applications for this year’s Leadership 2.0 cohort! Application deadline is Oct. 3, 2019.