Expectations for leaders and companies are higher than ever.
Change happens faster than ever.
Leadership 2.0 prepares you to rise to the challenge.
The Leadership 2.0 workshop series is uniquely designed to take you, your team, and your organization to the next level. You’ll discover your innate talents for excellence, plus we’ll equip you with the tools and techniques to more confidently lead–no matter where you serve in an organization.
Built for current and aspiring leaders, Leadership 2.0 is a series of monthly training workshops, held February-December. Sessions are 90 minutes or three hours in length. You can drop in for a single workshop or join us for the entire series!
Potential workshop topics include:
- Strengths-Based Leadership.
- How to Be a SuperConnector / How to Make Impactful Connections.
- Public Speaking 101 – How to Deliver a Presentation and Steal the Show.
- Leading High-Performing Teams.
- Leadership Center – Discover Your High-Performance Leadership.
- Leadership Flex – The Four Leadership Personas You Need to Know Now.
- The Coach – How to Drive Success Through Leadership Coaching.
- Additional topics to be added throughout the year.
Participants will receive a series of leadership assessments, selected books, and a training manual and materials.
If there is a topic you would like to see covered in a workshop, please email Barry Schrock at email@example.com with your ideas.
- Feb. 11
- March 11
- April 1
- May 13
- June 3
- Aug. 5
- Sept. 9
- Oct. 7
- $75/person for current GFW Inc. investors, Women’s Network members, and nonprofits
- $100/person for future GFW Inc. investors and future Women’s Network members
- $150/person for current GFW Inc. investors, Women’s Network members, and nonprofits
- $200/person for future GFW Inc. investors and future Women’s Network members
We plan to hold these workshops in person while adhering to COVID-19 mitigation guidelines. We will cap registration depending on the venue and current local/state event guidelines on a first-come, first-served basis. Depending on the COVID-19 environment in February, sessions may transition to an all-virtual format or a hybrid of in-person and virtual sessions.